[Gambas-devel] Inheritance broken in 1.9.42

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Sep 16 23:12:24 CEST 2006

On Saturday 16 September 2006 15:44, Daniel Campos wrote:

> About the form class I think at this moment it just lacks two
> properties, you know at this moment a form can be put as "always on
> top", but I'd need two more properties:
>
> -> "always on bottom"
> -> "show in all desktops"

The two have been done:

The TopOnly property has been replaced by a Stacking property (a better name?)
that can take one of the following values: Window.Normal, Window.Above and
Window.Below.

There is a new Sticking property that sticks the window to all virtual
desktops.

Everything is implemented in the x11.c file.