[Gambas-devel] Events

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Fri Sep 15 20:05:59 CEST 2006

On Friday 15 September 2006 13:37, Scott, Vince wrote:
> How would this call be made in Gambas?

I think he just posted that to let us know it's possible... it
would need to be added into the gb.qt and gb.gtk components just
like the popup() method will be.

I guess it's possible you could use the Gambas external function
declaration to call it in the meantime, but I don't know how
wise it would be to try to call Qt or Gtk functions externally
while you're already in a Qt or Gtk event loop.

Rob