[Gambas-devel] Events

Scott, Vince Vince.Scott at ...440...
Fri Sep 15 20:06:03 CEST 2006

That would be awesome!

-----Original Message-----
From: gambas-devel-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net on behalf of Rob
Sent: Fri 9/15/2006 12:29 PM
To: gambas-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Gambas-devel] Events

On Friday 15 September 2006 12:29, Laurent Carlier wrote:
> I've take a small look to Qt doc, and i guess it can be done
> with through the static method QApplication::sendEvent(
> QObject * receiver, QEvent * event ). I don't know if it can
> work and if it exist with gtk° ....

That might be helpful for driving our own programs (though I
would question the coding style that resulted in the need to use
this) but in VB, SendKeys is most often used to drive other
programs.

Thank you for doing the research, though... if I get to my patch
this weekend maybe I'll figure out a way to make a first
implementation of a SendKeys method.

Rob