[Gambas-devel] new version of Ftranslate.*

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Sep 8 17:29:44 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 21:06, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 06.09.2006, 18:16 +0200 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
> > On Sunday 03 September 2006 23:49, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> > > Salut Benoît,
> > >
> > > after working a while with the Translation-Tool, I found that always
> > > changing between keyboard and mouse is not usefull if you want typing
> > > texts ( this is also meant for the rest of the IDE ) I looked where I
> > > can make the Translation-Tool driveable by keyboard. And found out that
> > > a beginning was made by you :-( but nobody knows it ) , and the help
> > > for the IDE isn't written.
> > >
> > > So I added some more keys to the main working field in
> > > translation-tool, and set a 'little' help to the fields-tooltip, and
> > > also to the buttons-tooltip.
> > >
> > > Send you the updated diff's and files.
> > >
> > > Amicalment
> > > Charlie
> >
> > I have merged your patch. Everything was OK, except that it would be cool
> > if you could follow the same naming conventions and indentation than me.
> > :-)
> >
> > More important, I optimize one or two functions (the one that fills the
> > displayed ColumnView from the hidden one) by using Split() instead of
> > InStr() and many tests.
> >
> > I added the ".project" file in the combo-box. It seems that you forgot
> > it.
> >
> > I changed the position of a few controls too.
> >
> > Well, you will see the result in the next version. :-)
> >
> > Regards,
>
> Salut Benoît,
>
> the not added ".project" file, is while my fillig Sub hasn't detected
> it, so it (was) is a bug.
>
> ? I ignored that there is something to translate in the ".project"
> file ?
>
> I'v didn'T find ".project" file in de.po from gambas2 ?
>
> Amicalment
> Charlie

Actually this is a hack.

A ".po" file without name is created at compilation time that includes the
application title and application description, so that they can be
translated. In this file, I put in comments that the strings comes from the
".project" source file, but of course ".project" is not a source file.