[Gambas-devel] Gambas problems

Rob SamFerr robsamferr at ...7...
Tue Sep 5 15:27:03 CEST 2006

Hello.... I have a problema installing gambas....
i'm using red hat 9, i know it's old but it's free...
and in red hat installing said, that i have to install
curl, libxml and qt, last update... i did it, without
a problem, but when i'm trying to install any of
package versions( 0.14, 0.15, 0.16 or 0.17 ), it sends
me an error at the end of installation... that says
something like All Error 2 or All Error 1....
Can you help me, what i'm doing wrong....????

Roberto Samaniego Ferrabone
Licdo. Tecnología de Programación
PC Advisers