[Gambas-devel] Condtional compilation

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Oct 25 17:52:44 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 07:41, chintan rao wrote:
> Hi,
> In the road map #if , #endif etc are marked as incomplete
> What exactly are those?
> Is it like c/c++ conditional compilaton
> or something else
>
> thanking you
> Chintan Rao H

It is like C/C++ conditional compilation.

But I have never needed it until now for any Gambas program.

Some suggested that it could be useful for compiling code according to the
selected project components.

But I think that using such a feature can lead to confusion, so while it
possible to do the same thing in another way, I prefer not implementing
conditional compilation.

I'm waiting for your suggestion...