[Gambas-devel] Debug enhancing (01-43) with source files and diff-files

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Fri Oct 13 23:53:35 CEST 2006

Am Sonntag, den 24.09.2006, 20:29 +0200 schrieb Benoit Minisini:

8< -------------------

> If you use '#' on something that is not an object, the command returns
> nothing. Maybe it should return a void line, for consistency.

Salut Benoît,

return 'nothing' is bad,
seams thats is a BIG problem, because having no response.

Returns for '#' should be :

Array :
Object_Count

Collections :
Object_Count_key(1)_key(2)_key(to n)
If just initialized with NEW count = 0, like it does.

Objects :
Object_Count_prop(1)_prop(2)_prop(to n)

None Objects :
Object_-1_value ( here count = -1 )

So I know,
 'Object' ,
having 'count' (if -1 = Value),

if > 1 then looping ( if respons has more then 2 then it is the
KEY-name)

If count = 0 then it is an object, but just initialized.

Had no respons about reported problems on declared Static/Public/Privat
Variables in Forms/Classes yet.

Will be some days offline, while moving  my workingplace.

Amicalment
Charlie