[Gambas-devel] BUG ? v. 1.9.46a Or am I hopelessly clumsy ?

MV gambas at ...538...
Sat Nov 25 18:08:22 CET 2006

Le samedi 25 Novembre 2006 12:41, Benoit Minisini a écrit :
> There was a bug in the compiler that didn't take into account the user
> component directory.
>
> Please use the svn trunk version where I fixed this bug.

Thank you for your prompt reply ; I'd love to go the svn trunk road, but I'm
trying to write a public project based on gambas as a learning exercise[1],
and while I can't pretend to have a million users (at the moment the figure
can be counted accurately on one hand's fingers, with room to spare), it
seems difficult to expect more than install the released versions from them.

Is there a way to isolate a svn build from a release build on the same
computer ? Maybe if I could do that, I'd be able to stop my constant
harassment ;-)

--
Manuel

[1] In fact I chose to learn Gambas because of that project ; initialy, I was
going to write it in C/GTK+, but was procrastinating since a long time. Then
I decided to take the plunge, but with little spare time available I figured
it'd be quicker to learn a RAD than go the hard road. For what I've already
been able to do, I'm really convinced I did the right choice. In the design,
I noticed a few of my classes could be turned into components to be released
separately, as sibling projects ; hence my question.