[Gambas-devel] ./reconf and/or ./reconf_all on svn

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Sun Nov 19 14:17:59 CET 2006

Am Sonntag, den 19.11.2006, 13:41 +0100 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
> On Sunday 19 November 2006 13:29, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> > Am Samstag, den 18.11.2006, 23:37 +0100 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
> > > If you do ./reconf-all && ./configure, you should have the same result as
> > > checking out on a fresh directory.
> > >
> > > So I don't understand why gb.qt.kde is not compiled in the first case,
> > > and is compiled on the other cases.
> > >
> > > I suggest you use 'diff' to find the difference between the gb.qt.kde
> > > directory that does not compile and the gb.qt.kde directory that
> > > compiles...
> > >
> > > Regards,
> >
> > Salut,
> >
> > here is my diff on both gb.qt.kde
> >

> > Amicalment
> > Charlie
>
> Did you read it? You obviously didn't configure the two directories with the
> same user and/or on the same system, because $PATH contents are different.
>
> Regards,

Salut,

that I saw, but realy I didn't understand, the why.

The System for shur  its the same.
But user you are right, some times I start/started my script like su
-c ..., for not to be asked in the middle of the way for 'make install'

I will test that, if my gentoo has finished to recompile everything
concernig the qt-3.3.x and that the hole X + KDE in all 198 lib's and
programms.
It is running since 23:56 yesterday, and i hope having finished around
21:00 this evening.

Amicalment

Charlie