[Gambas-devel] ./reconf and/or ./reconf_all on svn

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Sat Nov 18 20:14:46 CET 2006

Salut,

while having problems on my box, I remarked, that ./reconf
and/or ./reconf_all on svn seams not working correctly.

When I started with svn first, I used an old script to
make ./configure,make and make install.
In the script which called ./configure there was kde_disabled .
After I made a new script and I stripped the kde_disabled ,
but now I found in the logfile, that kde are still disabled.

For testing I made a ./configure to a freshly downloaded 46a and
checked out the svn tree to a new directory and made a ./configure.
Both log-files showed me that kde was found and used.

Which file must be deleted to have gb.qt.kde compiled ?

Amicalment
Charlie