[Gambas-devel] Gambas module for QT embedded and stack overflow error deleting objects

Silvan Calarco silvan.calarco at ...531...
Fri Nov 17 14:13:28 CET 2006

Hi Benoit,

Alle 20:33, mercoledì 15 novembre 2006, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> Trunk has now gb.qte and gb.qte.ext components. They compile on my system,
> but I used the qt library, and not the qte one, so my test is not very
> relevant.
>
> I removed Embedder and TrayIcon classes, renamed the X11 test
> macro "NO_X_WINDOW", and added many #ifdef everywhere it is needed.
>
> Can you test it and tell me the result?
>
> If you want a svn access to insert modifications yourself, just tell me and
> give me your sourceforge account.

I've built it after adding a missing @qte_dir@ to the SUBDIRS declaration in
main Makefile.am.
The last svn patch creates a symlink gb.qte.gambas to gb.qt.gambas in
gb.qt/src/gb.qt, but this (broken) link is not packaged when I do a make dist
so I had to create it by hand.

My sourceforge account is mambasoft, I can start committing the fix above.

I'm still testing the library, currently I get an ugly segfault on app startup
but I haven't updated the whole gambas packages so I'll let you know asap.

Silvan

--
mambaSoft di Silvan Calarco - http://www.mambasoft.it