[Gambas-devel] [Gambas-user] Change to IDE to recognize CVS rootdir

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...418...
Fri Nov 17 01:17:04 CET 2006

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> [...]

My bad.  It's AFTER in both cases.  Just read the output from cvs more
closely.  'cvs remove' wants the file already gone already deleted - this
can be nasty in shells with no command history becuase once the file is
rm'ed you need to REMEMBER the name to tell CVS to remove it.

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |
| oevna at ...542...
Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...418...
Hi Humans, my email address uses rot13 cipher