[Gambas-devel] [Gambas-user] Change to IDE to recognize CVS rootdir

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...418...
Wed Nov 15 11:22:53 CET 2006

> On Tuesday 14 November 2006 19:51, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:
> > On Sat, 11 Nov 2006, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > > There is a module named VersionControl in the IDE source code. There you
> > > will find all SVN commands executed when moving, renaming, creating and
> > > deleting a file that must be versioned. And you can tell me which CVS
> > > commands I should add to do the same thing for CVS.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > --
> > > Benoit Minisini
> >
> > Only thing to beware of is that adding files in CVS requires the cvs add
> > <somefile> to be done AFTER the somefile exists and that cvs remove
> > <somefile> must be done BEFORE somefile is deleted.  Same goes for
> > directories.
> >

> There is the same requirement for svn, so this should work.
>
> Note that changes are never committed by the IDE. This must be done by hand.
> This is just a light support for versioned projects.

Could a config option be added for the option to ask if the user wants to
commit when (after) saving the project?

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |
| oevna at ...542...
Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...418...
Hi Humans, my email address uses rot13 cipher