[Gambas-devel] BUG ? in 1.9.46 - Menu class seems to be broken.

MV gambas at ...538...
Tue Nov 14 00:27:22 CET 2006

Hello,

Just built Gambas 1.9.46, recompiled my project, launched OK. Made a minor
adjustment, relaunched, and *bang* :

Unknown symbol 'Name' in class 'Menu'

After moving in and out various elements of the application menu, it seems it
doesn't like my 'quit' button to be part of 'quitter' group, to act together
with another quit button at the bottom of the form.

I feel it's a bug because it works once, and then it locks the application
until it is removed.

I try to join a minimalist project called mini_bug that display this
behaviour. If it gets filtered out, let me know where or to whom I can send
it.

--
Manuel Viet