[Gambas-devel] Gambas module for QT embedded and stack overflow error deleting objects

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Nov 8 22:39:12 CET 2006

On Tuesday 07 November 2006 18:32, Silvan Calarco wrote:
> Hi,
> I've made a patch to the gambas Qt module to make it build against
> Qt/Embedded. Most of the work consisted in adapting the build scripts and
> commenting out any calls to X specific functions (I suppose most don't need
> any replacement because relate on X functionalities not available/needed
> with the framebuffer). The current (early stage) patch is attached and I've
> tested it with gambas 1.9.44. The Qt/embedded module support could be added
> to mainstream Gambas but the scripts should be modified to make both Qt and
> Qte modules from the same sources, that's a thing I haven't done.

Some things I don't understand:

- Aren't QT/Embedded libraries and includes different from the QT ones?

- Shouldn't you remove the TrayIcon, Embedder and all other X11-specific
classes?

- Don't you have windows on QT/Embedded? Don't you have equivalents of X11
properties, like above others windows, below others windows...?