[Gambas-devel] problem on gambas user list

Stefano Palmeri stefanopalmeri at ...29...
Mon May 15 01:19:27 CEST 2006

Hi, Benoit.

I'm using this list because  it seems to me that
there are some mail delivery problems on gambas user-list.

The answer that you wrote to my question about IsFloat IsInteger
never arrived to me, but I red it from the mail of Christopher Brian Jack.
Nando got the same suspect: something is going wrong in messages
delivering.
It seems that the mails are sent randomly to the people of the user list, but
not to all.

Anyway, thanks for anwering about IsFloat IsInteger. It's now clear
to me. Did you answer my question about special Italian chars and
the gb.qt.ext in Gambas2. I didn't read anything, and I don't know if
this is the problem as above or you are not interested.

Thanks. (Please, find the stupid postman that is demaging the user-list.)

Regards,

Stefano Palmeri