[Gambas-devel] EXTERN Calls

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Tue Mar 21 21:45:05 CET 2006

On Tue March 21 2006 15:32, Scott, Vince wrote:
> I really appreciate all your help. Where are you located?

Thanks, I'm as passionate about Gambas as time allows me to
be.... it's made me some money by virtue of helping migrate a
few clients partially off of Windows.  For many things I like it
better than Perl, even though it's more verbose.

I live and work between Albany and Saratoga Springs, New York,
about 160 miles north of the city.  Where's Pizza Hut HQ these
days?  You can respond offlist if you'd rather not trouble the
Europeans ;)

Rob