[Gambas-devel] Fwd: Re: [Gambas-user] Workspace (- Update)

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Sun Jul 30 23:55:45 CEST 2006

On Sunday 30 July 2006 23:25, you wrote:

---8<-----

> Hi Ron.
>
> Yes I use thunderbird. I have got 3 mails from you before with the title
> "gb.form.mda-0.2.tar.gz"
>
> Now I got the one with links. Yes this is what I look for. Strange that
> I can't get this with my mdi example.

of course you do not get with the .mdi example what
you can get with the .mda example :)

> Maybee there is something wrong in the example. Have you looked at it?

The screen snapshots where made from/with the version gb.form.mda-0.2.tar.gz
but as I understand your screenshot well this is not what you expect.
The workplace, as it is now, is more for the IDE then for user usage.
Second, the version is a TRIAL version and not a full complete one !!

Ron