[Gambas-devel] Run error Gambas2

Tim Stefano priastefano at ...506...
Fri Jul 28 14:03:34 CEST 2006

Montelupo Fiorentino, Italy 28 Luglio/July 2006

Hi all,

I'm a new developer with GAMBAS, my name is Stefano Pria from Italy. I start to work with Mandriva 2006 and GAMBAS version 1.0.10 and I done some little program to understand I GAMBAS works. Now I want to start a new big project (big for me of course) and before I want to update the version of GAMBAS so I install the RPMS version of GAMBAS2 1.9.31 from www.kudla.org. I follow the tutorial inside the site and the installation was good, no error message.
At the end I don't find the option inside the main menu -> other -> development -> .... so I search in /usr/bin/ and I find gambas and gambas2 so I launch with "execute command" in the main menu.... but an ERROR popup say:

                        This application has raised an unexpected error and must abort.
                        [2] Cannot load class 'FOption': Unable to load class file.
                        FOutput.ReadConfig.55

What can I do ?

Thank you in advance for your help

CIAO