[Gambas-devel] Release of gambas 1.9.34

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Thu Jul 20 03:07:32 CEST 2006

On Thursday 20 July 2006 02:08, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > The principal problem on gb.db.form is to not have a graphical component to
> > set the Connection.
I think this is not really need

My problem was to get the connection other then in main as example was given.
Finally I got it working in my own form but it was crying for data, in the _new event,
not available until the user has the form for his eyes and selected a entry in a
combobox.
Setting the combobox to a default in _new, instead the user had to select it manual,
did fire the click event and executed the behaviour in that way as the user had click on it.

This should be resolved in the last version(s) after .3x but i'm back to .29
This is the latest stable version acting the way I like most.
But to be honnest I like .28 more.
For me the new editor is also not nice.

> For four lines of codes...
> But when the database manager will be included in
> the IDE, I think this problem will be solved.
I was not aware of this.
I use normal/most the stand-alone version aside the IDE.

> > If you have a minute can you tell me if you can do a columncombobox or mabe
> > tell me what i can use to do it.
> >

> What is a columncombobox ???
[bigsmile]
  The next challenge to create for Benoit?
  gb.forfabien.columncombobox
[/bigsmile]

Ron