[Gambas-devel] Release of Gambas 1.9.25

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Feb 20 23:38:27 CET 2006

On Monday 20 February 2006 23:25, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Hi Benoit, Daniel
>
> I've trying to make a little sample for managing database with the new
> components... but... where does i define the connection ? i don't
> understand what you are doing in the gb.dataform sample....
>
> Regards,
> Fabien

At the moment the gb.db.form controls only use the current connection.

Just create a new connection object, that you put in a global variable, so
that it is not freed, and it becomes automatically the current connection
object.

The controls will automatically open the connection when needed.

If you *really* want to understand what happens, just open the gb.db.form
project, and run it step by step :-)