[Gambas-devel] Aktivating editor-windows in IDE

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Wed Dec 27 00:07:57 CET 2006

Salut Benoît,

what I wana to is, to unset/set  Breakpoints from FDebugInfo.lstBreak by a
dblclick.

In my testing IDE that works fine.

My problem is to switch back to the editor-windows, which where open when I
dblclicked.

FDebugInfo.lstBreak is a ColumnView in my IDE/FDebugInfo.form now.

  sLastLine = lstStack[0].Text

--- some code to set/unset the breakpoint, which works

    xArgs = Scan(sLastLine, "*.*.*")
    hWin = Project.OpenFile(Project.FindPath(CStr(xArgs[0])), CInt(xArgs[2]))

switchs back to that editor-window,
but the editor-window is grey (not enabled) and the only way I found, was to
set the ReadOnly of that editor-window to TRUE.
But that cause problems, I can't close that project no more after.

Do you have any hint for me ?

Amicalment
Charlie