[Gambas-devel] Can't checkout tree on Win32 -- Invalid filename

Brandon Bergren bdragon at ...185...
Tue Dec 12 03:31:49 CET 2006

Hi. It's been a while ;)

I was checking out the SVN tree today in preperation for taking another
shot at compiling on Windows.

I couldn't finish the checkout. There's a file 2.0/trunk/help/help/help?en
in the tree. Windows can't handle files with a ? in the file name, and I
can't seem to force my client to ignore it (Probabaly something to do with
the checkout being incomplete still)

Would it be possible to rename or remove that file?

Thanks,

Brandon Bergren (That crazy disappearing Windows porter guy ;)

--
>From the mailer of
|_|0|_| B R A N D O N     B E R G R E N
|_|_|0|  T e c h n i c a l