[Gambas-devel] wish for the Translation Tool

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Thu Aug 31 22:13:51 CEST 2006

Salut,

last time I worked for the first time with the Translation-Tool und I found it
could be better.

My wish is, that beside the view to the sorded texts, I would be fine to have
also a view by project-file and best would be by project-file and
grouped/sorded by menu, buttons, etc. and then the rest.

This I say, because, it would be easier in this way to set the shortcuts '&'.

 Basing on 1.9.41, I see the left language ColomnView as a TreeView.
The MainPoint the Language shows as it does it now sorded by alphabet.
But under you find all the files in which are translations have to be made.
A click on own of these Items, shows only the texts belonging to that file( as
I said, best grouped and sorded by alphabet  ).

If you change the language the tree for that language is made , and you can
open it.

Or something like ..

Amicalment
Charlie