[Gambas-devel] Gambas Development

Scott, Vince Vince.Scott at ...440...
Wed Aug 23 20:24:20 CEST 2006

Hello to All:

I am sending this email to get a response from the Gambas developement community. I work for a world wide restaurant chain and I am currently working on some prototype applications (proof of concept) for SUSE Linux using Gambas as a development tool. I have recreated several of our small applications using Gambas and have been very please with the results over the past several months. I have used both the stable versions and the developing version to create applications. The purpose of this email is to find out what others are doing with Gambas. What kind of applications are being created, what are you using Gambas to create? My company is worried about the future of using a tool like Gambas. Here are a few questions that I would like to have answer if you would please take the time.

1.) What kinds of application are you creating?
2.) Novell list this as a developing tool, when will it be considered ready?
3.) What type of companies are using Gambas.
4.) What is the future of Gambas?
5.) Is anyone building reuseable componants?

Thanks,
Vince Scott

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system.  Failure to follow this process may be unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.