[Gambas-devel] for future gambas development

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Mon Aug 21 00:33:44 CEST 2006

On Sun August 20 2006 07:10, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> mmm, I haven't noticed it slowly, running in a 2.0 GHz pentium
> mobile laptop. It's slow the first thing you access to the web
> page to load all the javascript stuff, but in next accesses it
> goes fine thanks to the cache. Anyway, not everybody has a 2.0
> GHz microprocessor, so it should be tested in slower machines.

The Ajax app I referred to in my last post was developed on a
933MHz P3M, and currently I'm developing it on a 933MHz Via C3,
which is a little painful.  The Javascript is definitely going
to be the bottleneck in developing Gamjax apps, but something I
intend to be aware of as I develop it (if someone doesn't beat
me to it. ;) )

Rob