[Gambas-devel] Gambas MDI

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Sat Aug 19 18:32:14 CEST 2006

On Saturday 19 August 2006 17:49, Lorenzo Tejera wrote:
> Dear Ron:
>
> I was watching in gambas list you are developing and MDI component. I have
> some questions. This MDI works like old MDI mode?

Not sure how the old exactly worked.
I dislike it so much that I prevent myself to use it.
Did use gambas2-1.9.29 to program.

> and this component will be in Gambas in next versions?

I'm not the man to include it.

> I'm interested in it because I have some
> software who use old MDI mode and know I can't use it.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Lorenzo Tejera

My version of the MDI (a.k.a. MDA) is like the current MDI
with the only difference it has resizable little windows for
every file in the IDE.

This version is now as separate component in use here and
internal it is able to work as the current MDI does and
the MDA I made by changing a flag in the source.

The final goal is to be able to do it at user wish during
instantiate the WorkSpace object.

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is
still shrink-wrapped in their warehouse...