[Gambas-devel] Edit/Install component

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Wed Aug 9 09:49:26 CEST 2006

Hi Benoit,

Please give me a hint how to quick install the gb.form.mda component
I do now 'make install' in the root dir of gambas source code
after editing the component and 'make executable'.

I believe it should be sufficient to copy the gb.form.mda.gambas to
{gambasdir}/lib/gambas2/ where the others are.
But how to make exactly the info part for the component ?
The Makefile is now so big I can't follow all the stubs inside.

TIA

Ron

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is
still shrink-wrapped in their warehouse...