[Gambas-devel] Preview gb.form.md[ia]

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Sat Aug 5 21:52:36 CEST 2006

On Saturday 05 August 2006 20:25, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> >   IF showtab = FALSE THEN tabWorkspace.height = 0
> >   IF tabWorkspace.Visible AND showtab THEN
> >

> Never sets height to 0, it may not work on other GUI components. Use Hide()
> instead.

Can't use .Hide and .Show, because is used for tab management versus client windows.
--------
In FWorkspace.Add() half away in routined
  IF tabWorkspace.Visible THEN ' <---- .Hide() is .Visible=False ??
    iInd = tabWorkspace.Count
    INC tabWorkspace.Count
    tabWorkspace.Index = iInd
  ELSE
    tabWorkspace.Show
IF USEMDI THEN panTitle.Show
    Form_Resize
    Activate
  ENDIF

------
in FWorkspace.UpdateTitle()
  WITH hWin
    tabWorkspace[iInd].Text = .Text  <-- Got error 'Bad Index'
    tabWorkspace[iInd].Picture = .Icon
---------
Need to look for other solution, may be simple overlay with the "WorkArea"

---8<---

> PUBLIC wstbl AS Object

It would be cool if you could use the same naming convention than me :-)

Yes that is the next step
The old names are telling me the effects it had before, burned in mind :)

Ron

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is
still shrink-wrapped in their warehouse...