[Gambas-devel] [Gambas-user] Workspace (- Update)

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Wed Aug 2 21:45:11 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 02 August 2006 16:17, you wrote:
> Hi Ron.
>
> I now got the mda to work, also Benoit's mdi. The problem was I was
> using Workspace(formname) instead of workspace.add(formname)

:=)

> But there is one think I have seen, maybee there is a solution for it
> but I have'nt found it.
> On the toolbar where the windows opened are shown, the label are not
> rezising to fit text in window title. So my request is 2 more function
> on the workspace.
>
> 1) Maxsize of title in toolbae if to long add ..., when holding mouse
> over it do show the hole title
First I need time to review and/or rework.
but
MyFormToDoSomeThingNiceForYou and
MyFormToDoSomeThingNiceForMe would be
YourFormToDoSomeThingNiceForYou
YourFormToDoSomeThingNiceForMe

MyFormToDoSomeThin...
or
...SomeThingNiceForMe

What is the major replace point?
Simple do not make to small in design mode.

> 2) Toolbar/Windowbar visible = yes/no

This is what I had in mind to make partial possible more or less.

> This way it can be turned off if that is needed.
>

> Regards

Please do reply to mail-list instead my personal email
Others want also know what is going on.

Ron

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is
still shrink-wrapped in their warehouse...