[Gambas-devel] gb.form.mda-0.2.tar.gz

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Tue Aug 1 00:14:57 CEST 2006

On Monday 31 July 2006 22:30, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Le Dimanche 30 Juillet 2006 15:37, Ron Onstenk a écrit :

> > > Hi Ron.
> > >
> > > I have only one copy of gambas. Yes I have done the switch from mdi to
> > > mda. Have a look at the screen dump.
> > > The only difference I can see is on the "mdi" form it do have a scroll
> > > at the bottom, and it should not be there.
> > >
> > > The form are showing as maximized.
> >
> > I'm afraid you did misunderstood the .mda story.
> >
> > The reason for .mda is the way the IDE of gambas has the workspace
> > for the coding part.
> > Fabian did not like it the way it is now with maximized editors.

> it's not true now :-)
> NOw i prefer the way Benoit did it :) sorry... The more important problem for
> me was the toolbar management... The only thing i hope benoit did it's to
> remove the titlebar on his tabstrip.
> SO has i've not really needs to use the workspace ... if someone can take
> place to me on the en of the development of it..
>
> I've a more important job to do on the file selector to do. And maybe on a
> report tool...
>
> Regards,
> Fabien Bodard

OK.

I will go on with it but I have also a important job to do. :) & :(
I'm already working on to get it more compatible with the .mdi code.
So users that want it must be not in a hurry to get it.

I assume you close the project from on side now and
stop the maintenance and working on it.

Question to Benoit.
1) Does the gb.qt.container has a equivalent in gtk ?
2) Is it possible to add the current objects you add in .mdi
   now in the container ?

Just for information and to be safe when I try.

Greets,

Ron