[Gambas-devel] Bug Sidepanel

ron ronstk at ...124...
Fri Apr 14 05:57:40 CEST 2006

After add a tooltip to the sidebar.

When mouse above the bar for sizing and the tooltip is visible
moving the mouse into the sidebar area and do a mouse down the
sidebar goes to hidden state( the resizebar with buttons only).
The click/down on the resize bar also collapse sidebar.

In my trial the sidebar has one columnview control in the space.
If tooltip not visible it does not collapse.

Moving the mouse into sidebar space the tooltip stay visible
but does not follow mouse and moving outside the area the
tooltip disapears.

Also the SideBar1_Hide event only fires on going to hidden state
and is fired after it has become true (object.hidden=true)
It should fire on change of the state because the content of the
sidebar must/need be updated on comming visible again.
My wish is to refresh a columnview with the files in the folder
at the moment it becomes visible again.
I do not need to update this for speed if in collapsed state
but have no way to see if the content is visible again.

---
Greetings Ron