[Gambas-devel] easier component development

Peter Moers peter.moers at ...176...
Sun Apr 9 00:33:10 CEST 2006

hi,

I've been trying things out with gambas the last few days and now I
want to write a component. Unfortunatly I can't get it working at all,
all those configure files etc.

One usefull thing would be an archive you can extract to the folder of
the component you want to make with a very basic well documented
component: one method, one property,...
In the archive can be put a script file that asks for a name for the
new component and edits all nessecary files to make the basic
component compile and work. Let's say a quick start :).

I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be happy with a thing like that :).

Peter Moers
peter.moers at ...453...
Divides Webdesign - http://www.divides.be
Startpagina - http://www.321start.be