[Gambas-devel] Release of gambas 1.9.20

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...101...
Sun Sep 4 18:35:42 CEST 2005

Ok, perfect, not changing the Bytecode is a great thing, I only have had
to repackage the gambas-runtime , gambas-ide packages and the gambas
metapackage for Debian, so "apt-get install gambas" will install all the
stuff (including a fully functional gambas-gb-gtk package without
conflicts with the qt & sdl timers).

Regards.