[Gambas-devel] GTk component bug

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...101...
Sat Sep 3 16:18:31 CEST 2005

Hi, Daniel will not be online until next Tuesday. In the meantime, I
have a pre-release gb.gtk component with the timer changed. He sent it
to me for testing last friday. You can download it from
http://www.linex.org/sources/linex/debian/dists/cl/gambas/source/

Using that gambas-gb-gtk version timers work perfectly now in my tests
with gtk and qt, and trayicon does it too. (There is a  problem when
handling trayicon in the ide if I select the gtk component, but doing it
with the qt component selected and switching to gtk before compiling or
running the application it works perfectly)

The only "incompatibility" I have noticed is with Stock icons. They work
with gtk, but with qt I get a message saying that "Cannot load class
Stock: Unable to load class file"

Finally, Benoît, can you remove the Debian.Readme from the gambas source
code tarball? It is totally obsolete and full of errors with actual
gambas development and debian packages.

P.S. By the way, all debian packages for gambas 1.9.19 are ready at the
usual location (described at
http://gambas.sourceforge.net/download.html) . Stable version of gambas
Debian packages are placed at http://apt.linex.org/linex/gambas/ .