[Gambas-devel] Release of gambas 1.0.11 and 1.9.19

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...101...
Thu Sep 1 22:13:03 CEST 2005

El jue, 01-09-2005 a las 21:01 +0200, Benoit Minisini escribió:
> Hi everybody!
>
> Here is a simultaneous release of stable and development versions :-)
>
> Here are the main changes:
>
> In the 1.0.11 stable version:
> * A new swedish translation made by Peter Landgren.
> * Some bug fixes in the QT component.
>
> In the 1.9.19 development version:
> * A insignificant and incomplete example of what could be the interface of the
> next development environment.
> * A new instruction, SCAN, to match a string against a pattern.
> * A new container, SidePanel.
> * Many bug fixes in the QT component, the Editor control, and the KDE
> component among other things.
>
> WARNING! Bytecode has changed, so you will be warned to recompile your
> projects...
>
> Don't forget to read the change logs...
>
> Now some news about me: I will move to a new cupboard^W^H flat in Paris in the
> next days, and I won't be connected to Internet from 5 Sep, and for an
> unknown period of time.

oooh, does it  mean that I won't have to recompile my projects for,
let's say, 15 days?
I don't know if I will be able to survive.

P.S. Please, Benoït, go on with your great work, but don't change
bytecode so often....., snif