[Gambas-devel] (no subject)

nigel at ...2... nigel at ...2...
Wed Oct 19 16:06:28 CEST 2005

Benoit,

When debugging within the IDE, I have always thought it would be nice to drive down through any non-simple variables and objects. Attached is an attempt to allow the user to double click on these items. Unfortunately, I haven't had any success at trying to get information back about the user defined classes within a project.  Maybe you have a suggestion.

Attached are hacked modules of the 1.9.20 IDE.

Many thanks

Nigel