[Gambas-devel] p-code missing function bug (windows porting)

Brandon Bergren bdragon at ...185...
Wed Nov 23 18:08:26 CET 2005

I switched to gambas2-1.9.21 for the windows port, and I'm still working
out the compile errors.

Most of it is general reliance on glibc extensions, but some of it is due
to dll stupidity.

Anyway, in main/lib/eval/eval_trans_expr.c, you have a reference to
"CODE_push_return()." This function appears to be commented out in
main/share/gb_code_temp.h.

Of course, missing symbols are an unrecoverable error at link time on
windows, as the linker is extra paranoid, due to PE braindeadedness.

For now, I'll assume CODE_push_return does not exist, and comment out that
case.  Further instruction on this would be welcome.

Thanks,

Brandon Bergren
(that crazy windows port guy)