[Gambas-devel] Support of LONG in database drivers

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Nov 15 13:50:30 CET 2005

On Tuesday 15 November 2005 12:34, nigel at ...2... wrote:
> Benoit,
>
> No problem. Could you send out a copy of the changed MySQL driver - it will
> give me all the information I need to make the changes.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nigel

Here it is.

I just had to change:
- The function that returns a gambas datatype from a MySQL datatype
(conv_type)
- The function that converts a MySQL value to a gambas value from its datatype
(conv_data)

It is more complicated in your sqlite drivers, because you have an
intermediate layer to modify. But it should not be a lot of work anyway.