[Gambas-devel] Support of LONG in database drivers

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Nov 15 00:15:32 CET 2005

This message is mainly for Nigel Gerrard, Andrea Bortolan, and Daniel
but-what-is-his-name :-)

I have just inserted support for LONG (64 bits integer) datatype in the mysql
and postgresql drivers.

It is less evident for me to do that in the other database drivers...

Nigel: Can you add it to the sqlite and sqlite3 driver?

Andrea: Same request for the ODBC driver?

Daniel: idem for the firebird driver - But you can do what you want, as I
can't merge it into the main source tree at the moment...

Anyway there is no hurry.

Ask me any question about that if you need of course...

Thanks in advance,