[Gambas-devel] New bug in gambas ...

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...16...
Sun Nov 6 14:04:54 CET 2005

>Hi Benoit,
>
>I've a new bug in gambas with my project !
>
>I've juste changed some class name. But now, the program seem to not
>compile... The main form is alway the same but the program start and stop

>immediatly  without any error. I'm not understand what i've done. I've
just
>applied your patch that work on the previous compiled componant. But now
all
>the program that use it does the same thing...
>
>so for a new time i send all the source package and i hope you can do
>something :)
>
>Thank by advance !
>
>Regards,
>Fabien Bodard

Salut Fabien,

I had the same, and a gambas2.gambas in a shell told me something like
no 'Project' found.

A look to Benoits update showed me some lines from the mail ad the end.
I strip these lines , and now everything workes again.

Amicalment
Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *