[Gambas-devel] Gambas.report component

Fabien gambasfr at ...4...
Thu Nov 3 16:50:38 CET 2005

> Message du 03/11/05 16:33
> De : "Daniel Campos"
> A : gambas-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [Gambas-devel] Gambas.report component
>
> Hi:
>
> May be my question is stupid, but are you sure the rest of components
> are placed at /usr/local/lib? Or may be /usr/lib?

Yes i'm sure, First i've verified that, and secondary i've put my project in the gb.comp/src path so i use the gb makefile script.

> Did you also placed the .info and .list files at {gambas share
> path}/info folder with the name "gb.report.info" and "gb.report.list"?
Same thing...;

I think i've a good knowneldge of the gambas structure... so i've already verified all of that ...
But it's the first time i try to construct a gambas componant in gambas... And i don't understand what is wrong in my code :-(
it say me that is not an object but it no say where is the problem. In what class ? In my componant there is many inheritance  is there a problem with that ?

If you know something about the gambas componant , daniel, can you put an eyes on my code ? Mabe i've forget something... in the class export or missing something like _init sub ?
There is 4 day i look for that problem with no soluce...
Thank for your answer

Regards,
FabienBodard