[Gambas-devel] gb.odbc new

Andrea Bortolan andrea_bortolan at ...112...
Thu Nov 3 16:46:34 CET 2005

I'll wait for your feedback !
Ciao.

Daniel Campos <dcamposf at ...176...> ha scritto:
Thank you, Andrea!. It will take some days for me to test it again
(I'm away from the informix machine), but I will tell you my tests
when they're done...

Regards,

D. Campos

2005/11/3, Andrea Bortolan :