[Gambas-devel] Callbacks

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Mon May 30 17:43:18 CEST 2005

>If you use GB.Call() to call the function, then the returned value of the
>called Gambas function automatically becomes the return value of the
>component C function, as if you have called GB.ReturnXXX().
>
>I think it is what you need... :-)

May be I didn't understood fine, but I think this is not what I want, I
follow the following process:

1) The library calls my callback in the gb.api component.
2) Into my callback, I "map" it to a Gambas function in the main program, so
I pass the parameters using GB.Push() and then I call GB.Call().
3) The main application returns any value.
4) I must convert that  value to a C type and then use the "C" return,
to return
that value to the library.

Regards,

D. Campos