[Gambas-devel] Problem with .component file

adrian stovall drakaan at ...176...
Thu May 26 16:15:33 CEST 2005

I'm definitely interested in this component.  I've searched several
times for cryp/hashing components for Gambas, and found Gcrypto2
mentioned, but with no files to be found.  Please send me what you
come up with.  Actually, if you want some more eyes looking at things,
send me what you have now, and I'll see if I can help debug or develop
it with you (I don't even need credit for helping, just want working
crypto functionality).