[Gambas-devel] gb.api update

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Fri May 13 18:00:49 CEST 2005

Hi:

I've updated the gb.api component:

http://gambas.gnulinex.org/api/

I've removed the function definition and call from the component, as
Gambas2 does
it without problems. I've fixed the the CallBack and Structure
management to work
with the new model, and I've updated examples too.

I have to rewrite the documentation, so: translators, wait a little! :-))

I also provide a way to get any symbol from a library as a pointer, I've
noticed that
Gambas interpreter lacks this feature, and some libraries (included all
gambas
components :-)), export some symbols (usually pointers to be used or
filled by
the main application) that are not functions.

Regards,

D. Campos