[Gambas-devel] gambas2 1.9.7

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Thu May 5 13:30:09 CEST 2005

>The current support for extern shared libraries is not as complete as what
>Daniel did in its gb.api component. The following is missing:

>And I'm not sure that this support shouldn't go to a component like Daniel
>did. The interpreter is growing... :-(

I've been a bit busy, however I will finish soon the gb.api component.
I think a component for this stuff is a good idea, as only programs
which need
that feature should increase the memory size in their programs. I will
download
and see what can I import from your model, and then, on Friday I suppose I
will release the final version.

Regards,

D. Campos