[Gambas-devel] Release of gambas 1.9.5

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Thu Mar 31 23:47:51 CEST 2005

Benoit Minisini escribió:

>Try to make components in gambas, guys :-)

OK, now gb.xml.rpc made with gambas works... almost OK. I have still a
little
problem, I have to add gb.xml and gb.net.curl as dependencies, however,
using
this .component file:

[Component]
Key=gb.xml.rpc
Name=XML-RPC client based on libxml and libcurl
Name[es]=Cliente XML-RPC basado en libxml y libcurl
Name[pl]=Klient XML-RPC bazujący na libxml i libcurl
Name[fr]=Client XML-RPC basé sur libxml et libcurl
Author=Daniel Campos Fernández
Require=gb.xml
Require=gb.net.curl
Alpha=1

No gb.xml nor gb.net.curl component becomes marked as a dependency in the
project properties form...

Regards,

D. Campos