[Gambas-devel] Date Value

nigel at ...2... nigel at ...2...
Sun Mar 27 12:46:51 CEST 2005

Charlie,

You are correct.  Remember that there is no such type as Date in true sqlite and that  the gambas driver tries to approximate it.  This problem generally only appears if you use the Exec to insert a value.  If you used the independent gambas methods table!fieldname = value then the conversion would happen automatically.

Nigel

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/