[Gambas-devel] Gambas component creation / Error

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Sat Mar 26 18:39:39 CET 2005

Hi Benoît:

I'm rewritting the gb.xml.rpc class in Gambas, by now I have a functional
RPC standalone server, I tested it as a program, and  then I tried to
convert
it to a gambas component. I copied the list,component and info files
,and I copied
the executable to the library path as gb.xml.rpc.gambas .

When I try to insert this component in a program, I always find the
error "End of File"
all the time at "CComponent.Load" while opening the project and writting
any code.

I can see only two of the five classes exported, too.

However the component works and I can use it in the test program...

By other side, there's another bug in the IDE:

CComponent.class (line 205):

    IF Key = "gb.gtk" THEN
      FOR EACH sClass IN ["Control", "Form"]

Should be:

    IF Key = "gb.gtk" THEN
      FOR EACH sClass IN ["Control", "Form","Menu"]

Regards,

D. Campos